A great option to spend a free day in nature and visit the beautiful places of Karelia!
The mysterious Mount Sampo, which holds the secret of ancient magic, where a rare traveler does not make a cherished wish.
Visit to the First Russian resort "Marcial Waters", which was founded by decree of Peter the Great in 1719 on the basis of ferruginous mineral springs.
Visiting the reserve "Kivach", the Museum of Nature and the reserve of the Karelian birch. Inspection of one of the largest flat waterfalls in Europe,
Visit to the Church of the Assumption - the heritage of the northern wooden architecture.
Mount Sampo, Martial waters, Girvas,
Kivach waterfall, Assumption Church.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Cost: from 2000 rub./person
- Breakfast in the hotel cafe
- Mount Sampo: sightseeing, excursion, walk.
- Martial waters: sightseeing, excursion, walk. Mineral water tasting.
- Visit to the ancient volcano Girvas
- Waterfall Kivach: sightseeing, excursion, walk. Those who wish can buy souvenirs.
- Lunch at the cafe
- Assumption Church in Kondopoga: sightseeing, excursion, walk.
- Arrival in Petrozavodsk.
* The price includes transport service, excursion service according to the program, entrance fee for the territory of the reserve. Lunch and souvenirs are paid by tourists separately.