A great option to spend a free day in nature and visit the beautiful places of Karelia!
The mysterious Sampo Mountain, which keeps the secret of ancient magic, where every traveler can make a cherished desire.
The first Russian resort “Martsialnyye Vody”, founded by decree of Peter the Great in 1719 on the basis of ferruginous mineral springs.
The Kivach nature reserve, the Museum of Nature and the Karelian birch reserve. One of the largest flat waterfalls in Europe.
Mount Sampo, Martsialnyye Vody, Girvas, Waterfall Kivach
Duration: 5-6 hours
Cost: from 2000 rub / person
- Breakfast in the hotel cafe
- Mount Sampo: inspection, tour, walk.
- Marttsialnyye Vody: inspection, excursion, walk. Tasting mineral water.
- Ancient volcano Girvas
- Waterfall Kivach: inspection, tour, walk. Everyone can buy souvenirs.
- Lunch at the cafe.
- Arrival in Petrozavodsk.
* The price includes transport services, excursion services according to the program, admission to the reserve. Lunch and souvenirs are paid separately by tourists.